Apple Cider Oatmeal
Looking for a delicious, easy, healthy breakfast that will keep you and your gaggle of guests going this holiday season? Try my Apple Oatmeal!
- ¼ cup Quinoa
- ¼ cup Rolled oats Nature’s Path Organic canister
- 1 T Flax
- 1 T Chia
- 1 Apple diced
- 1 tsp Cinnamon or cinnamon stick
- 1 ½ cups Apple cider
- 1 ½ cups Water
- 1 cup multi graincereal Nature’s Path Organic canister
- 2/3 cup Dried fruit anything you like
- 2/3 cup Nuts toasted (anything you like)
- Place quinoa, rolled oats, flax, chia, apple, cinnamon in pot with cider and water. Bring to boil then lower to simmer.
- ~5 minutes later, add multigrain cereal, cover and simmer on low ~10 minutes until most of liquid is absorbed.
- Turn off heat, add dried fruit, cover, and sit for a few minutes.
- Add toasted nuts when eating (can mix these in with dried fruit in step 3 if preferred).
#contest #sponsored #ad