Broccoli Mushroom Frittata
I love a good egg-based dish, especially in the form of a frittata. Here’s an easy one, Broccoli Mushroom Frittata. Delicious and nutritious! Enjoy!
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp onion chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup broccoli chopped (can use thawed frozen broccoli)
- Optional garnish: chives chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Whisk together the 4 whole eggs with the 2 egg whites and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat small skillet with the olive oil. Sauté the onion, mushrooms, and broccoli ~3-5 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture and quickly scrape all sides of pan to evenly distribute egg and veggies.
- Remove from heat and finish cooking in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until egg is fully cooked. Garnish with chives (optional)
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 0g