Pomegranate Old Fashioned
Try this modern twist on a classic cocktail, my Pomegranate Old Fashioned. The pomegranate seeds kick it up a notch and add a pop of flavor and color.
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- ¼ teaspoon maple sugar
- 4-5 dashes orange bitters
- 2 ounces Bourbon
- splash of water
- orange slice for garnish
- cinnamon stick for garnish
- Muddle the pomegranate seeds, maple sugar, and bitters together in a cocktail muddler or rocks glass. Add ice.
- Add Bourbon and splash of water to the glass and stir.
- Garnish with orange slice and cinnamon stick.