Melon Prosciutto Cup Appetizers
Impress friends and family with these simple, elegant prosciutto appetizers – Melon Prosciutto Cups. Only three ingredients keep kitchen time low but flavor high.
- 6 ounces prosciutto thinly sliced
- 1/4 to ½ honeydew melon diced small
- ½ bunch of mint minced
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut prosciutto in half so that each piece is ~3 inches long. Place a 3-inch piece of prosciutto in each cup of a mini-muffin tin. Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to cool.
- Place 1 teaspoon of melon into each prosciutto cup. Garnish with mint.