Crunchy Romaine Salad with Yogurt Dressing
Looking for an easy, refreshing salad? My Crunchy Romaine Salad with Yogurt Dressing is the perfect choice for a quick lunch or side dish. Romaine not only adds flavor and texture, but also plenty of nutrients. Just one cup provides 5 grams of fiber and more than 60% of your daily needs for Vitamins A and K. Paired with cucumber and a creamy yogurt dressing, this salad will quickly become a favorite.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Head of romaine chopped
- 1 english cucumber diced
- 1 cup mixed baby greens
- 4 tablespoons mixed herbs chopped (I like mint and parsley)
- ½ cup walnuts toasted
- Dressing: Combine all ingredients except oil and whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in oil, whisking constantly to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Salad: Mix romaine, cucumber, baby greens, and herbs.
- Toss salad and dressing together. Garnish with toasted walnuts.