Sheet Pan Cod with Rosemary & Sage Potatoes
This month’s Recipe Redux challenge is to create a Sheet Pan Meal. I give you Sheet Pan Cod with rosemary and sage potatoes!
I love combining vegetables and protein on a sheet pan with a variety of marinades, herbs, and spices. Sheet Pan Meals are a wonderfully efficient and helpful way to get dinner on the table with less dishes and minimal time in the kitchen. It’s particularly great on weekdays when we may be juggling work, family, friends, and any number of other things.
My sheet pan Cod with Rosemary and Sage Potatoes is quick, simple, nutritious, and delicious. Simply pair it with a green vegetables, like steamed or roasted green beans or asparagus, and voila! Dinner is served.
- 1.5 pound potatoes cut into bite sized pieces (any potatoes you like will work, although I prefer sweet, purple, or red skin)
- 6 cloves garlic smashed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 4 cod filets each ~6 ounces
- spritz of lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Toss potatoes with garlic, oil, rosemary, sage, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Place potatoes on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- Rub cod with pinch of salt and pepper.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven, move potatoes to make room for the cod, and place fish on the baking sheet next to the vegetables. Return to oven and cook another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spritz lemon juice on fish.