Carrot Ribbons with Sesame Ginger Dressing
This week’s favorite food picture was Carrot Ribbons with Sesame Ginger Dressing.
How to Make Carrot Ribbons
My favorite way to make this Carrot ribbons is with a vegetable peeler. Simply peel them with a vegetable peeler into ribbons. Easy peasy!
What is your favorite way to eat Carrot Salad?
- 5 carrots
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 4 scallions white and green parts, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Using a food processor, mandoline, or vegetable peeler, make strips of carrot in the style of a ribbon.
- Whisk orange juice, lemon juice, mirin, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, maple syrup in a bowl. Add carrots and scallions and mix. Garnish with sesame seeds.