Weekly Recipe Round-Up: Cauliflower & Watercress Soup
This week’s most popular post was my Cauliflower and Watercress Soup, another green goodie!
The recipe is below, feel free to adjust broth amounts for a thicker/thinner soup. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 5-6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 1 bunch watercress
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Fresh lemon juice
- Heat a pot over medium heat, add olive oil then add onions and saute until translucent, ~3
- Add broth and cauliflower and increase heat to medium-high. Bring to a boil, then lower
- heat, cover, and simmer until tender (~20 minutes).
- Add the watercress and cook until wilted, ~1 minute.
- Puree mixture (vitamix, immersion blender, or other blender) until smooth. Season with
- salt and pepper, add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to brighten.