Almond & Date Balls
These Almond and Date Balls are chock full of protein and flavor! Great as protein-powered energy snacks or for breakfast. Nutritious and delicious!
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 6 Medjool dates remove pit, chopped
- ½ cup dried apricots chopped
- 2 Tbsp Chia seed
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup almonds toast first for extra crunch
- ¼ cup Siggi’s Plain 0% Yogurt
- 1 cup puffed brown rice cereal toasted
- Place all ingredients except the cereal in a food processor and blend to desired consistency. Move mixture to a bowl and incorporate toasted cereal.
- Form 1-ounce balls and store in refrigerator or freezer in wax paper.
Nutrition Facts: per serving
• 240 calories
• 7g protein
• 6g fiber